Wednesday, July 6, 2011

FARM REPORT


I am going through a personal Renaissance. In this journey I came to Santa Fe. A place where this concept is a part of many women's' lives. Acknowledging the talent and creativity of some amazing women is the focus of my blog this summer. Looking at the Renaissance historically, one finds an overall rebirth of culture, thinking, art and science. Santa Fe has given me the opportunity to explore all of these avenues of self expression. To make significant contributions to myself, my children, the community and the world. I am especially grateful and blessed to have been able to be in the company of some special ladies. Women who have embraced changes in their lives and have given back to the community and the world fresh new ideas sprinkled with grace and style. In this time of economic challenges it is refreshing to see women looking at the needs of community, taking a hands on approach and finding new solutions. Now is the perfect time for dynamic new ideas. Ideas to push the City Different to the pinnacle of art, culture, and change for a new era.
So Santa Fe, I would like to introduce you to a few women I have had the privilege to meet. I know you will find them as inspiring and beautiful as I have.

No comments: