Monday, March 22, 2010



Make love to me

naughty ever changing spicy love

Eat with me and of me

swallow my soul at every turn

sweep me away in beautiful deep pools

called your eyes

hands the shape and size that fit me

relax me into a blue corduory pocket of love

I sleep peacefully your hands fitting my thighs perfectly

tears are now in my eyes

ever the questions of my truth integrity and direction

separate my withered impaired past

questions answered too many times to count

manipulative spirits always crushing creations

you were different

understanding the depth of a free simple spirit

needing only sun and air to grow

giving me the sky to wear and hope for more

gifts given to you to use only for me

you leave silently on my doorstep

pain of your love and love of your pain

inextricably woven together

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Unbelievable that you wrote this on my birthday...........

Thanks,

Joep Egmond
www.joepegmond.com